This delicious take on a cookie may seem small but these little bites bring a lot to the table. With just two ingredients, they take mere minutes to make and are jam packed with nutrients.
- 2 large overly ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats (quick oats work best)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease a large cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl mix the two ingredients together.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
To make these cookies even better add in anything you want! Nuts, dried fruits, chocolate chips, cinnamon, ginger, honey or a little of everything. I did 2 plain, 2 with dried cranberries, 2 with chocolate chips and 2 with cinnamon and all of them were delicious.
Check out our previous Kid Tested, Triathlete Approved recipe here: Quinoa Coconut Granola Bars