Zipp’s totally redesigned Vuka Aero redefines that standard while being compatible with modern-day aero bikes, building on the technological foundation of aero excellence set by the original version. Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that can be used with any stem to help you find your specific position on the bike. With Vuka Aero, our design team blends new features with advancements from our best-in-class carbon aero and road bars:
- The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement for time trial.
- New removable center cap, placed in front of stem, adds 5 percent stiffness to aero bar and integrates seamlessly with the airfoil.
- Manufactured using SRAM’s Exogramâ„¢ technology, the same used in the ultra light and strong SRAM® RED cranks and Zipp SL Sprint stem.
- Rapid Routingâ„¢ cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables.
- Clamp hardware and riser kits in Vuka Aero modeled after Zipp’s pro proven Vuka Stealth aero cockpit.
- Vuka Aero comes with our new 5mm riser kit, which will also be available for the Vuka Stealth.
- Use Zipp’s Vuka Fit software tool (available from the Apple App store or on Zipp.com) to apply your fit coordinates to Vuka Aero.
Vuka Aero ships with base bar, extension clamps, armrest clamps, risers (two each of 5mm, 10mm, 25mm and 50mm risers), Vuka armrest pads and Vuka armrest. No risers included for OEM. Steel hardware. Extensions and stem not included.
Available separately for Vuka Aero and Vuka Stealth, Zipp’s new Low-Stack Extension Clamp allows the armrest stack (vertical position) to be adjusted 12mm lower than previously possible. This is the setup used by pro triathlete Jordan Rapp.