In 1989, Dave Scott and Mark Allen faced off in what stands today as the most famous race in Triathlon history.
This race is known as “The Iron War.â€
Twenty-five years after this famous duel, Dave Scott and Mark Allen will headline a live online event produced by Endurance Films, the world’s premier multisport video production company.
Over the last 15 years, Endurance Films has documented the history of Triathlon starting with its landmark feature film Triathlon: Through the Eyes of the Elite.
Legendary Triathlon Personality Bob Babbitt, founder of Competitor Magazine, is hosting this live online event.
- Relive Mark Allen and Dave Scott’s epic duels in the early days of Triathlon.
- Learn how Mark and Dave have seen the world of Triathlon grow and change in the last 30 years.
- As top Triathlon Coaches, learn what Mark and Dave see as the “game changerâ€ in Triathlon Training.
- Get the first peek (before the rest of the Triathlon World) behind the curtain of a special new technology for triathletes
NOTE: Those who join the live event will have an opportunity to receive special bonuses on this new technology.
This exclusive event will air LIVE on November 13th at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific.
Local air times for Lunch with Legends:
- 12 pm PST (Los Angeles)
- 1 pm MST (Denver)
- 2 pm CST (Chicago)
- 3 pm EST (New York)
- 9 pm CET (Berlin)
- 6 am AUS (Sydney) * Note: Australian air date is November 14th
Click here to Register —> http://endurancefilmsti.com/live-event-registration-lava/