Gallery: Eurobike Day One
LAVA senior editor Jay Prasuhn has begun perusing the busy aisles at Eurobike in Friedrichshafen, Germany, the bike industry show that opens the sales for industry brands (and gives dealers and the media a first look at product we’ll see on store shelves and showroom floors in 2014).
We’ll update the next few days with stories and galleries as we find new gear. In the meantime, take a look at a few interesting new pieces, including:
- An aero rear derailleur from Vision
- A new aero road drop bar from Enve Composities
- New wider aero rim shapes from Profile Design
- A first glance at the new Cervelo S3
- A first look at the Swift Carbon Neurogen featuring a behind-saddle storage box and an ahead-of-steerer hydration system.
- A slick Co2 head and spare holder developed by Ceepo R&D engineer Sam Huang, which can be mounted at a bottle boss, a Di2 battery boss or even at a fork’s hydraulic brake boss